12 Ways to Shop for GOOD this Holiday Season
Updated: Nov 7, 2020
Holiday Gift Guide – 12 Ways to Shop for GOOD this holiday season
1. Arbor Day Foundation – Gift tree saplings or donate to plant trees in someone’s honor. A great teachers or corporate gift.
2. Cuddle & Kind – a purchase of 1 of these handmade dolls feeds 10 meals to children in need.
3. Conscious Step – Each sock has a different mission: Fight poverty, plant trees, save dogs and cats, save LGBTQ lives, protect rainforests and oceans, fight breast cancer.
4. Bombas Socks – For each pair bought, another pair is donated to those in need.
5. Defenders of Wildlife - Adopt an endangered species and receive a plush stuffed animal and a framed color picture with certificate of adoption. Great for kids!!
6. Warby Parker sunglasses – Buy a Pair, Give a Pair to those in need (due to covid they are now supplying PPE for the time being)
7. FEED projects - Bags and accessories bought provide meals to those in need.
8. Skylar perfume & body products – all vegan – They contribute a portion of proceeds and time to Step Up - non-profit organization that provides mentorship for underprivileged high school girls across the country.
9. Tentree – men’s, women’s and kids clothing and accessories – they plant 10 trees for each item purchased
10. World Wildlife Foundation – adopt an endangered species and receive a plush stuffed animal, picture and certificate
11. Schmilk Chocolate – cruelty free, vegan chocolate bars and seasonal treats – tastes even better than milk chocolate made with cows’ milk!
12. 4Ocean – for each purchase this company pulls 1 lb of garbage from the ocean.